Dr. Christopher J Superczynski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Superczynski?

Good Doctor - Horrendous Office Staff

With much Regret I have left North Providence Primary Care. My Doctor was Dr. Superczynski my doctor is a good Doctor I just could not take it anymore with his office help mistake after mistake . Had a test done in July 22 , 2017 was not called about the test until August 23 ,2017. Test did not come back good needed surgery. I did bring this matter to the doctor attention . When I went for another test the doctor who did the test could not get in touch with my Dr. to let him know that I would need surgery. The doctor who did the test call Dr Superczynski for five days did not reach him. Needed to tell him what was wrong with me and also needed a referral . I don't think that the doctor ever got the message from the doctor who did the test on me , which goes back to the office help . I did talk to Dr. Superczynski and told him what happen I also told him that he needed all new staff . NOT Friendly Staff at all!! they all need to be fired. The Doctor needs to get new staff in his office people who answer the phone. people who call you back, people who care for people who are sick, they just don't care. I am very happy with my new primary care doctor and his staff .

EXCELLENT IN ALL REGARDS !!

DR SUPERCYZNSKI is a walking medical genius with a friendly personality and manner at all times . We can not say enough about his practice and the service to us in the Woonsokcket office is also excellent . We would not consider ever using the services of any other doctor at all .

Dr. Superczynski is a kind, compassionate doctor. My folks have gone to him for over 20years and they would not go anywhere else.

Excellent Doctor, but the staff in the Woonsocket office is terrable

Great doctor i am going to try to visit another one of his offices. The staff in Woonsocket is extremely rude.

Good doctor, terrible service

Poor communication between offices. Was left waiting for over an hour. Rude office staff.

My Personal Care

Previously I had trouble with one of his staff but haven’t seen her in a while. The person who usually greets me, takes my vitas is sweet and always nice to talk to. However, trying to speak with someone on the phone at times can be near impossible. Dr. Superczynski himself is a good Dr. I’d recommend him to friends.

best doctor

Dr. Superzynski is the best when i had my back surgery dr. Superzynski was worried and came to my house plz anyone show me another doctor that still makes house calls there are none beside dr. Superzynski your the best . Thank you for everything u have done for me

Leaving the practice

I sure he is an excellent doctor.....but trying to get an acute visit for an elderly patient that is convenient for them is next to impossible....his secretary is very UNACCOMIDATING!!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!

Dr. Super, is exactly that SUPER!!! He is a wonderful doctor that actually cares for his patients and speaks in terms the average person can understand without having a degree! Thank you for being a SUPER doctor for me, I only wish you took my new health insurance so you could be my doctor again...I really miss you :(

Overall great Doctor. He takes his time to answer your questions. He is very intelligent and perceptive. He is both compassionate and kind. Gives great advice and you can trust him to make sound decisions concerning your health. On top of that he is a very nice man.

Amazing Doctor - Terrible Staff

Dr Superczynski is amazing. Very well mannered and extremely easy to feel comfortable around and makes the visits easier on the stress. However, his staff is horrendous...They never seem to listen to what I have to say, constantly get my family files mixed up and confused and as of lately, I've been personally calling on and off for 3 straight days trying to get ANYONE to answer the phone and help book an appointment. When it comes to the most important part, the doctor is tremendous, it just takes a massive headache getting there.

RE: GREAT DOC/TERRIBLE STAFF

If you do make any personnel changes I would be happy to know. We would definitely consider coming back. I do believe that a "talking to" won't do the trick as far as solving the customer service issue .

Doctor's Response

I would need to know what or whom needs a "talking to" or I can not make any changes.

Dr. Christopher J Superczynski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Providence, RI.