Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher W Swiecki has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
When I arrived at the hospital I was full blown septic. I had less than 10% chance of making it thru surgery or the first 96 hrs. Dr. Swiecki wouldn't let me do anything other than live, even though my body tried. He went on a little trip with his family to the rec area. He had two patients and we were both in the same room. We were the last thing he did before leaving post and the first thing he did when he got back. I suspect he called several times to check on us too. He always made the time to listen to family and patients. Made sure we understood what was happening each step of the way. Even after being released from his care, he would always ask how you were doing if he saw you or your family. I will trust him forever, after all he is the reason why I am alive today.
I was a patient of Dr. Swiecki while he was an active duty surgeon at Brooke Army Medical Center. In short, he saved my life, but this is only the beginning. Some physicians have a calling to become a practitioner of the art and science of medicine while others elect such a career for other reasons. It's my thoughtful opinion that this doctor was called and represents all that is good and noble about the profession. Wisconsin has gained a gem. Take good care of him.
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Christopher W Swiecki accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMinistry Medical Group Rice Clinic, 3500 Hoover Rd, Stevens Point, WI
Dr. Christopher W Swiecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.