Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher T Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Showing 4 of 4
I feel privileged to have Dr. Chris Nguyen for my primary doctor. He found my cancer by ordering a cat scan for something unrelated. Due to his thorough-ness my cancer was detected early enough to treat. Today I am cancer free because of Dr. Chris Nguyen. I wouldn't want any other doctor. He is personable and he knows his stuff. He answers all my questions and never hurries me along. He's the best and deserves to be recognized as so.
This is a Doctor who SHOULD NOT be practicing in a public health clinic, namely Tom Waddell Health Clinic in San Francisco. He is immediately judgmental, uncaring, flippant, arrogant, unempathic and he simply doesn't care about you, since you're seeing him in a public health clinic setting. He will immediately tag you as a "street person", a "drug addict" and he will NOT follow up on your care because he's too overwhelmed to even "care" for you as a person. I had the complete opposite experience of the person above. AVOID AT ALL COST!
When my previous Doctor retired he recommended Dr. Nguyen and I am grateful he did. Having Dr. Nguyen as my primary care provider is one of the best things that ever happened to me (and I have a lifelong dislike for Western Medicine and it's practitioners). His genuinely caring demeanor along with attention to even smallest detail and interest in my well-being has turned the horror of having to go see my Doctor into a very pleasant experience.
17 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Christopher T Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSan Francisco General Hospital Medical Center, 1001 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher T Nguyen in this video.
Dr. Christopher T Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.