Dr. Christopher T Smith Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher T Smith?

Dr. Christopher Smith was my family Dr. for over 15 years. I went overseas, returned and I'm told he is no longer at this address and sadly no forwarding info. This is sad for a great family physician who made one's family feel at home with his care. We followed him to South Oaks from Austin Regional Clinic. Please, Dr. Smith, if you read this, kindly update your info. Many of us will come to you, even if you have moved out of Austin. We pray you are okay.

Great Doctor

Dr Smith is a great doctor, he does not have one foot out the door ready to bolt like other doctors, he come in sits down smiles at and then really listens to you when you tell your problems. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Good Physician; Poor Group

Dr. Smith is a fine physician. The Austin Regional Clinic, however, is the pits to deal with when trying to resolve a billing issue. I avoid that group as much as possible. They frequently bill incorrectly and getting them to correct their mistakes is a crazy-making experience.