Dr. Christopher D Tarr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Christopher D Tarr?

Saw Dr. Tarr in the ER for some serious pain. He assessed the situation promptly and professionally and he me on my way in less than 20 minutes. Outstanding, in my opinion.

Show more compassion..please

Don't get me wrong, he seemed very knowledgeable and I'm sure a great doctor in other situations that don't require promptness especially in an emergency room. However his snooty/ snarky remarks are uncalled for. Please dr tarr, if you dislike working graveyards keep it to yourself or let a higher up know,telling your patient youre tired you've been up all night while my face was split open didn't make me feel better. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This guy should not be allowed to practice medicine!

Useless waste of time

Horrible doctor, didn't ask me what medications o I was taking, didn't touch me once to examine me, didn't order a single test, gave me a prescription for ibproufen. I was on the ER from 1am to 330 am, i could've stayed home and taken 800 my of ibproufen myself instead of paying $500 for an ER visit with a useless doctor. I then attempted to raise my concerns to him, he sent his nurse, never came to give his face, and didn't bother to even hear what I had to sat, I hope you don't have to see him for anything serious, because he may just send you home with Tylenol. Useless waste of time.

SAW DR TARR IN THE E R AND HE WAS ARROGANT AND WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN EVER HE WALKED OUT AND NEVER CAME BACK WITH WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME

Dr. Christopher D Tarr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.