Dr. Christopher M Tess Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher M Tess?

Excellent doc, great guy

Great guy. Listens carefully and explains everything. When needed, does not hesitate to refer to a specialist. Very personable.

Was not happy

I agree with the bad reviews - he's not big on challenging. I had a medical issue, and when I asked what the treatment protocal would be for diagnosis and treatment, his response was "let's see what your insurer will pay for." Hey braniac....that wasn't my question. I ended up seeing a specialist. If you're well and want to pay someone to take your pulse and be sure you're breathing, use him. If you've got ANY health issues and want someone who does more than practice out of a PDR, run to another provider.

Unethical Billing Practices & Poor Value

All this doctor does is type your vitals and your comments into a computer. And, if you happen to mention anything that is bothering you during a "preventative visit", he hits you with additional charges for an "office visit". He charged me $355 for a 2-minute conversation about my back. And of course I only found out about that when I got the bill months later. Avoid this doctor if you can!

Good for medicine bad for muscular issues

Get A Different Doctor

If you are healthy, then see this doctor. If you have any medical issues or develop any medical issues while being his patient, than get another doctor. I have recently found out that I have many complicated medical problems that could have been dealt with easily if only this doctor told me; but he didn't, because he didn't diagnose them. I went to another doctor. I could have died!

Great doctor, bad system

Hard to figure out the insurance coverage side of things. No ability to have the doctor as an advocate in the process...

This guy is a scam!

he will charge you a co-pay and charge your insurance for doing nothing and tell you to come back for another appointment (so he can charge you more).He charged me $300 to look at the physical my doctor previously did. And when I asked to get another physical he said I didnt need one -- but he charged me anyway!All he does is type information into the computer. He doesnt provide any analysis.