Dr. Christopher J Tolan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Tolan?

patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Tolan for over ten years, he is a very skilled doctor, he performed a very complicated nose surgery, neck lift, and forehead lift. He is down to earth and easy to talk with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting an excellent ENT, or facial plastic surgeon!

I had a facial uplift and have been extremly pleased with the results. Dr. Tolan and his staff took time to explain the procedure, the pros and cons, the risks and what to expect after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolan.

Wonderful, very patient with my questions

Dr Tolan performed deep facial mole removal for me in his office, after 2 consults where I peppered him with questions about more than just my moles (I had resurfacing and injection questions, wanted to get his opinion on what he thought was best for my skin type). Not at any time did I feel like I was bothering or annoying him. He's very honest, kind, personable, patient, reassuring and knowledgeable. He would only remove 3-4 moles at a time to make sure I healed well, to be more discreet and to reduce infection and complication risk, unlike another doctor who wanted to take off 12 (which is extreme in my case) at once with no thought of my comfort and embarrassment. I really appreciate his professionalism and compassionate care. The only down side is several of his staff are a little cold and talk/laugh to each other instead of focusing on patients while in the room - they just don't match his high level of warmth, care and skill. I am going back to him - the results of my 2 deepest moles being removed were amazing, better than I had hoped for!

Highly recommend. Performed excellent surgery and very nice person.

Dr. Tolan was responsive to my calls and concerns. He spent as much time as needed and supplied numerous follow up office visits without charge. He discussed why or why not he believed procedures were necessary. His office staff sent me a bouquet of flowers following surgery to lift my spirits.

Well trained/cleft and ear (children) work excellent. Trauma.

Very well trained. Bedside manner is good and he will try to spend time with you. Very busy office. Hard to get appointments. Phones hard to get through on. Long wait times. Best to contact initially through office e-mail. Office/reception/some nursing staff could be more patient and better trained under stress conditions. (Extra bonus: He actually was kinda cute in a boyish sort of way).