- University Of Washington Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Traudt MD
Dr. Christopher M Traudt, MD is a doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics.
Dr. Christopher M Traudt has 2 locations
Dr. Christopher M Traudt has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Christopher M Traudt has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christopher M Traudt Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1959 NE Pacific St Seattle , WA (206) 598-3300
- 1959 NE Pacific St Seattle , WA 98195
More about Dr. Christopher M Traudt
Dr. Traudt graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine in 2000. He works in Seattle, WA and 1 other location and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Traudt is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Center.