Dr. Christopher J Tucker Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Tucker?

The gentleman is aces.

I was highly impressed and would definitely recommend him.

Confidentiality

I have found Dr. Tucker to be thorough however, he did breech priviledge one time. I specifically asked him not to take our conversation out of the room and he talked to two other dr.'s about it. I asked him not to do that. I gave him my permission to talk to one dr. regarding a certain issue. In that respect, I was very disappointed in him. He was also very rude to me one time, however, I still have confidence in his medical abilities.

Gran/Mrs

I've had a rhizotomy done on my lower back, both left and right, to alleviate pain. The procedures were fast with absolutely minimal discomfort. Each procedure (L & R side) took about 25 min. from the time I walked in, until I walked out. Relief was instant and he didn't put me to sleep--said it wasn't necessary. After I had the left side done, I couldn't wait to have Dr. Tucker do the right side! I'm anticipating about 2 years' relief! Thanks!

He will cut the pain meds off very quickly. Beware he likes to have appointments more than other doctors.

His Nurse

His nurse can be rude sometimes, but He is so worth seeing. My husband and I both had a problem with his nurse and so have a few others I have talked to!

Dr. Christopher J Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.