Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher D Vije has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Compression Fractures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
One of the best pain doctors in Austin. I haven't read any bad reviews on Dr. Vije, so the last reviewer obviously has never stepped foot in his practice. Dr. Vije and his amazing staff would never yell at anyone, let alone a patient. They are very caring, listen, and do what's best for each individual's specific pain.
Dr. Vije is very unique and top notch pain management doctor in that he wants to help solve the source of the pain and not just prescribe pain drugs. I came to Dr. Vije with chronic debilitating abdominal nerve pain after seeing other pain management doctors who just gave me pain and nerve drugs to help cope with the pain. Dr. Vije recommended some procedures to locate the source of the problem nerves and in the process he was able to eliminate about 90% of my nerve pain. If you looking for a doctor that wants to help solve the problem and source of your pain, then I would highly recommend Dr. Vije. Truly a one of a kind doctor in his field of specialization!
This doctor is all about the insurance money and co pay , he does not even follow up with your test results and stuffs. He just don't know the meaning of somebody having pain or dying. Please stay away from this guy, he has no experience, no passion for sick people, poor bed side manners, and he will use your insurance and copayment every minute. His staffs are excellent and friendly that's about it.
If u r not in a good mood, they r not. So, don't go here if u r experiencing pain. He should b a research scientist not a pain guy (not) helping with your pain. He also lies.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Christopher D Vije accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPain Partners Of Texas Pllc, 1927 Lohmans Crossing Rd Ste 202, Austin, TX
Dr. Christopher D Vije is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.