Dr. Christopher J Wahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Wahl?

RN

Professional Excellence!

Amazing Team!

Meeting Dr. Wahl and his wife Suzanne, his PA, just before emergency surgery should have been a scary experience but it wasn't. They put me at ease with their knowledge and compassion for my situation. I enjoyed the camaraderie they had with each other and joked that they would be a good comedy team. I've had 4 knee surgeries by Dr. Wahl after a previous surgery followed by a fall and infection. The end result turned my life upside down but Dr. Wahl and Suzanne offered immense support every step of the way. I couldn't recommend them more.

Back at it again!!

Had my bicep tendon reattached by Doctor Wahl. He and his team made it as easy and as comfortable as can be done. The entire process was done extremely professional and they had me back to work right on schedule. In addition, my arm is straighter, stronger, and more flexible!!

Best Surgeon ever.

I have had a total of 9 surgeries on my left knee that I blew out the ACL back in 1983. With all the surgeries that I had I was able to return to my daily activities but could not do any kind of sports other than ride my bike. Dr Wahl performed a clean up of all the pieces of bone floating around in my knee and after the recovery my knee felt good enough I did 3 half marathons that same year. I was able to return to Mtn Bike Racing and even snowboarding. I was sad to find out he left UW for UCSD. When I need another knee surgery I think it would be worth a few plane tickets to have him perform the surgery in San Diego.

Dr. Christopher J Wahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.