Dr. Christopher R Wangard Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Wangard?

First child and first pediatrician

My wife and I had our daughter and my mother recommended Dr. Wangard to us. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. He was always happy and pleasant and his bedside manner was amazing. He always took time to address each of our concerns, which was a big deal with my wife and I being first time parents and freaking out at every little thing. We recently moved to Lincoln, NE and honestly considered driving back home to have my daughter seen by him but quickly realized that wasn't a possibility. My wife and I have never been so sad to leave a Doctor before and that says a lot.

Type 2 Diabetes