Dr. Christopher Wanner Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Wanner?

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I have been to Dr. Wanner twice, with cough and fever. Both times he told me if I did not feel better in a couple days come back to see my regular doctor instead of urgent care. I ended up paying for urgent care and an appointment with my regular doctor both times. He came across like I was interrupting his day.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on March 21st, 2014

This "DOCTOR" and his "colleague" Surgeon. Dr. Sam told my husband that he needed to go to the restroom and that was the source of his pain, when it was clear from all his tests that he had APPENDICITIS! Had it not been for the helpful nurse who urged us to go somewhere else, my husband could have died. Thanks for noting! Maybe you need to go do something else, because clearly, helping people is not in your specialty.

sorry i wasted your time

Posted on October 13th, 2013

You chose this profession so when i come to see you at 2 in the morning from agonizing pain you made me feel like i was wasting your time and there was nothing you can do for me (i have no hip in my leg just a spacer cause infection) while wrenching my leg back and forth, like I was making the pain up. Hummmmm got to the cities come to find out I had a fracture in my pelvis from the spacer. Thanks for your help.

Posted on August 4th, 2016