Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher J Warholic has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christopher J Warholic has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Christopher J Warholic has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
This was by far the worst experience I've ever encountered with a doctor. I went to the emergency room for a severe migraine and he treated me like a "drug seeker" automatically. I have a neurologist and a primary physician that say otherwise and yet he refuses to treat me as the neurologist requested when I go in. Dr. warholic treats his patients like ignorant people and has a horrible bedside manor. I also heard him talking about his patients while they were in the other room (and could easily hear them through a curtain) about how unbelievable their stories were for being there. The staff and doctor were also talking about patient confidentiality out loud so others could hear and making rude comments with profanity. This place has gone down hill since he has come to work there. I refuse to see ANY doctor in Ransom Memorial Hospital and would rather die than be put in a place like that with false accusations and misdiagnosis.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Warholic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Christopher J Warholic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsRansom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S Main St, Ottawa, KS
Dr. Christopher J Warholic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ottawa, KS.