Dr. Christopher J Warholic Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Warholic?

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Doctor. Rude to patients. I would drive to Olathe or Lawrence and chance bleeding to death before being treated by him again. Do not put your life or thelife of a loved one in this mans hands.

Most judgemental doctor I've ever met

This was by far the worst experience I've ever encountered with a doctor. I went to the emergency room for a severe migraine and he treated me like a "drug seeker" automatically. I have a neurologist and a primary physician that say otherwise and yet he refuses to treat me as the neurologist requested when I go in. Dr. warholic treats his patients like ignorant people and has a horrible bedside manor. I also heard him talking about his patients while they were in the other room (and could easily hear them through a curtain) about how unbelievable their stories were for being there. The staff and doctor were also talking about patient confidentiality out loud so others could hear and making rude comments with profanity. This place has gone down hill since he has come to work there. I refuse to see ANY doctor in Ransom Memorial Hospital and would rather die than be put in a place like that with false accusations and misdiagnosis.

Dr. Christopher J Warholic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ottawa, KS.