Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher L Wathier
Dr. Christopher L Wathier, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA, with other offices in Hyannis, MA and Falmouth, MA . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher L Wathier has 3 locations
433 W Main St
Hyannis, MA 02601
90 Ter Heun Dr Ste 300
Falmouth, MA 02540
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher L Wathier has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christopher L Wathier has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher L Wathier - Posted on August 8th, 2018
If you like to waste your time and money then give here. I've always been on time and yet always made to wait an extra 39 min or more. One time even waited over 2 hours. Also not appreciated that the doctor acts like I'm in his way. Never takes anything I say seriously. I've ended up in the ER twice because he didn't listen to my symptoms. I try very hard to avoid coming here. Typically go to the quick clinic instead. Just difficult to get a good GP on Cape cod if you have Medicare. I'm moving, so I'll be getting a new doctor thankfully.
Time spent wisely
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher L Wathier - Posted on March 24th, 2017
dr w is a brilliant doc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher L Wathier - Posted on January 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher L Wathier - Posted on August 23rd, 2013
Lower Back problem
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher L Wathier - Posted on October 23rd, 2011
21 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Christopher L Wathier Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher L Wathier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.