Dr. Christopher S Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher S Watkins?

Mirena birth control

Dr. Christopher Watkins was my gynecologist who inserted my mirena birth control in 2014. I recently in 2016 have had several complications with the device and asked for it to be removed. Since I am no longer a patient of theirs they have refused to look at what the issue may be with my heart! I am going to another gynecologist to get further services. Upon visit if there are internal damages to any of my operating reproductive organs I will pursue in lawsuit against nortons women's specialist office downtown and nortons downtown emergency room who released me in the amount of pain I was in. Including the fact they found my visits in the Er inclusive! Which meant they had no clue other to tell me to follow up with an office who no longer accepts me as a patient. After taking ultrasound vaginal and external and mirena was still not located, after being in the Er for 4 1/2 hours they sent me home! Not happy I would recommend you, nor any family member to ever go to this practice!

social services worker

great doctor .........always positive.......never a long wait to be seen......full of energy.....just a great overall experience...