Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher Wayock
Dr. Christopher Wayock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Stroudsburg, PA, with other offices in Sykesville, MD and Towson, MD (and 6 other locations). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wayock is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Wayock has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Christopher Wayock has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Christopher Wayock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wayock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Medical Center
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
7 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher Wayock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.