Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher M Weinmann has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I think Dr Weinmann is excellent. He operated on my husband, major emergency surgery, and did a wonderful job. He promised me he would take good care of him and he did just that. He kept me informed during the surgery, which was a great relief, and after surgery saw me and informed me of what he did. His follow up was easy and professional. I can't say enough about him or his work. He did a wonderful job and my husband did not have any discomfort. Nor did I.
I had a colonoscopy with this doctor recently. They said that "I wouldn't remember a thing" Well, I was wide awake, in pain and witnessed the whole procedure. When I asked if they could give me something more to make me sleep, the dr. replied, "save it for someone who needs it". The nurse even replied to the dr. "well, that wasn't very nice." Every time that he hurt me with the scope I would grab the rails on the bed and he would state, "don't move!" He could have punctured my bowel with the scope because I couldn't help but move! I watched the whole procedure on the monitor! It was the worse experience ever. Because I had polyps removed and biopsied, I went to the hospital picked up my own report and had it interpreted by Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. I did not even return to this doctor for the results! Additionally, I had the results in two days, instead of the week that the dr. wanted me to wait. His staff said that it was "the doctor's protocol". Never again!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Weinmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Christopher M Weinmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCullen Surgical Associates Pc, PO Box 7133, Laconia, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher M Weinmann in this video.
Dr. Christopher M Weinmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laconia, NH.