Dr. Christopher West Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher West?

Superb care

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

All I can say is 'Thank God for Dr West'. Dr West is the most professional, confident, knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever encountered. He diagnosed and took care of my medical issue in a manner that made me feel that I was in safe hands. He takes the time to explain every procedure and details test results to make them easily and completely understood. From the initial office consult, thru surgery and on to post-op followup; I could not ask for more courteous, knowledgeable, professional medical care. When I called his office to set up an appointment, I was scheduled immediately, all office visits were completed with very brief wait times, the staff were most helpful and courteous. Immediately following my operation, he showed up early in my room every day to check on my progress in recovery. He never failed to take what ever time to listen to my concerns and always acted immediately to address my hospital stay concerns. Would that all physicians go about their professions as this doctor. I feel blessed to have fallen under the care of this amazing doctor and his great team of supporting professionals. Again, thank you Dr. West.

Posted on August 24th, 2017