Dr. Christopher J Whitty Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Whitty?

Very rude & very disconcerning. Ask him a question & he's very rude with his answers, even gives u a dirty look. He's on his IPad the whole time but yet never contributes any info, could be playing solatire for all I know

BEWARE

Nothing good to say. Find another doctor.

Dr. Whitty was extremely rude and condescending to both me and my mother. He was totally unprofessional and treated us as if we were annoying him with our questions. He then ordered a test, cancelled it, and then signed off as the Dr. treating her with absolutely no explanation. I seriously thought we were on a hidden camera reality show when he was discussing my mom's diagnosis.

Dont waste your time or money!! Useless, I went to appointment prepared with all tests I had done previously. He tells me my symptoms are caused from inner ear issues even though I already ruled that out with my ENT and showed him the results of the tests.

Terrible

Just one look at me and he had already made his decision. His bedside manner was horrible and degrading. He also had negative comments about his peers, which should never happen from a professional..

just asks how you doing and see you next time

Bad Doc

I had to wait 6 wks for an appt.Waited 35 min past my appt time to finally see him after I got there.He spent maybe 10-15 min.with me, talking to me from across the room. Finally walked over when I tried to show him the area I was having issues with.Told me there was nothing that could be done. Threw a prescription @ me & said it MIGHT work.Told me to come back in 6 weeks.Yeah, like that will happen. Not!!!Worst Dr. office visit I have ever experienced.He seemed arrogant, rushed & totally lacked any kind of bedside manner at all. Seemed he thought he was doing me a favor by even seeing me in the first place.Gawd awful.Would never recommend Dr. Whitty to anyone. Never!!!!!

Won't return phone call

Won't call me to discuss test results. Useless.

Dr. Christopher J Whitty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverview, MI.