Dr. Christopher J Witt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Witt?

Great Care.

A very good , down to earth doctor. Took time to talk with me and explain my procedure . Also has a great sense of humor which can ease the normal stress of an uncomfortable procedure. Great staff.

Wonderful Dr. Witt

Dr. Witt is the very best ENT I have ever been to. Since the early 80s, I have been to several in different states that I lived in and he is the most knowledgable. He is also compassionate and caring. He has even advised me once or twice about something that was not in his practice, but he was right on the money. His personality makes it a pleasure to see him. No matter how busy his office is, he spends time with me to go over all of my symptoms and discuss my options. I will continue to see Dr. Witt as he is terrific!!

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Witt is one of the best physicians I've seen in any specialty. Here are some specifics:- I was diagnosed with GERD (severe acid reflux). He was the only Dr. to offer a treatment that is working (I've seen everyone from Gastroenterologists to my family physician)- He has the best bed side manner I've come across. He is a little quirky, but in a 100% good way. He really makes you feel at ease in the office.- He has spent the most time with me in an office visit than most other Dr.'s, I felt like I wasn't being rushed out the door so he could make money on the next schlepp.- The only negative I could offer, was the fact that on 2 separate visits, the exam room we were in was interupted by a staff member barging in looking for something in a cabinet. No knocking, just blasting in. I thought that was a little unprofessional but didn't bother me enough to be dissuaded from raving about Dr. Witt.

Dr. Christopher J Witt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.