Dr. Christopher L Wolfgang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Wolfgang?

Wow!! The best.

I am 5 months out from a Whipple procedure done by this gentleman. His knowledge, professionalism, and bedside manor are second to none. It's a long recovery but he has been there every step of the way .

Excellent surgeon! Excellent bedside manners! Highly recommend!

Top Johns Hopkins Surgeon with Wonderful Bedside Manner

Another cancer institute highly suspected gallbladder cancer. I contacted Johns Hopkins since I had been a cancer patient there before a year prior at 45 years old. The head of the Hopkins Spine Institute (I had, had spinal cancer) recommended Dr. Wolfgang. From our first meeting, Dr. Wolfgang instilled hope, caring and understanding. No question I asked was too unworthy no matter how many times I would ask. His attitude was, "We'll beat this thing." He preformed a full liver hepatectomy and did a fantastic job. I was supposed to be in the hospital for 10+ days, however, I went home in four. The good news is I was the mass was benign. You won't go wrong with the talent, skill and kindness of Dr. Wolfgang. World class.

Patient with suspected gallbladder cancer

I was a patient of Dr. Wolfgang's in late '08. It was initially thought via another medical institution that at 43 yrs old, I had a tumor of the gallbladder. After much research, and the fact that I had been a patient at Johns Hopkins in the past, I chose Dr. Wolfgang. He was extremely involved from the initial testing to the final surgery which was a full hepatectomy. His bedside manner is superb as he's very caring and understanding. His hands as a surgeon are world class. My total stay in the hospital was four days. My growth was benign thank the Lord.

He is one we can recommend with complete confidence!!!