Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Arroyo
Dr. Christopher Arroyo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cortlandt Manor, NY, with another office in Mount Kisco, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Arroyo is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Hudson Valley Hospital Center and Westchester General Hospital. Dr. Arroyo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher Arroyo has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Christopher Arroyo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Arroyo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northern Westchester Hospital
Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Westchester General Hospital
22 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher Arroyo, DO - Anesthesiology in Cortlandt Manor, NY, in this video.
Dr. Christopher Arroyo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.