3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Yergen?

Super MD

Dr. Yergen has been my Psychologist for under 3 years . We have not always agreed with directions of My treatment plan but I learned to trust him and worked well together. For myself he always took the time to educate me on medication as well as my mental issues. Answer my questions. Honestly loved that he was good at what he does ! He didn't make me feel bad because I suffer for mood issues that was out of my control so he resure me by giving it numbers related instead of explaining why when I couldn't put it into words ! That in itself professional and rare too find . Dr Yergen is very intelligent very educated in knowing his stuff ! Rare bird too find ! Thank You Dr Yergen from the bottom of my heart for making me feel like a person and not just a number for all of your help !

Always takes time with patient Will get back regarding tests.

Does not have proper training for mentally ill patients

No patience. Poor communication and misleading patients. After my Dr. of many years left. I got bumped to him because she referred all her patients to the other Dr. and it was the worst decision possible. Very bad experience.

Modern day bloodletting

Diagnosed me in five minutes, over medicated me before taking any bloodwork, didn't call to tell me my lab values were critical. Worse experience I ever had with a doctor( been a nurse for 23 years). Due to his misdiagnosis, I suffered with Lyme disease, vitamin d defiency and low b12 till I ended up paralyzed. Luckily my neurologist was not a narcosis.

he is the best!

very easy and pleasant to work with. he listens to your concerns and takes them seriously. very knowledgeable on latest meds and treatments

Dr. Christopher L Yergen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Britain, CT.

Dr. Christopher L Yergen Is this you?