Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Y Ying
Dr. Christopher Y Ying, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA, with other offices in Wakefield, MA and Burlington, MA . His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Ying is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island and Miriam Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Y Ying has 3 locations
107 Audubon Rd Ste 1
Wakefield, MA 01880
41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher Y Ying has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Christopher Y Ying has the following 11 expertise
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Chronic Renal Disease
Showing 4 of 4
Conscientious, thorough, knowledgeable, brilliant, caring, accessible, responsive
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Y Ying - Posted on May 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Y Ying - Posted on June 30th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Y Ying - Posted on August 6th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Y Ying - Posted on April 2nd, 2009
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ying is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Christopher Y Ying Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher Y Ying, MD - Nephrology in Burlington, MA, in this video.
Dr. Christopher Y Ying is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burlington, MA.