Have you seen Dr. Christopher Y Ying?

Conscientious, thorough, knowledgeable, brilliant, caring, accessible, responsive

The title says it all. Dr Ying is the best doctor of any kind I have encountered in my long life. I'm certain all his patients recognize his outstanding qualities.

Top nephrologist in New England. Top notch training and experience. Consciences, dedicated, very current on latest research/technology. He's been treating my stones for 6+ years and has not shown any waining interest or dedication... highly individualized practice and treatment. A++++

My doctor, Doctor Ying, found my psa numbers to be a little higher than usual. He did a second test and then ordered a biopsy and we found that I had prostate cancer. He is wonderful and I owe him big time.

Doctor Ying saw that my PSA numbers were elevated and requested another blood work done on me. The results were the same so he then sent me to a Urologist who after a biopsy found that I have prostate cancer. Doctor Ying found this in an early stage. I thank him for this and highly recommend him.

Dr. Christopher Y Ying is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burlington, MA.

Dr. Christopher Y Ying Is this you?