The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher B Zachary has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Christopher B Zachary has the following 19 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laser Surgery
- Actinic Keratosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Biopsy
- Laser Hair Removal
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Christopher B Zachary has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
This doctor is only concerned with how much money he can make. He will recommend expensive cosmetic procedures. When they produce no results he lies and says he warned you. He refuses to consider a refund or agree to another procedure of your choosing. This doctor has no integrity and is arrogant and dishonest. Stay away from him.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
44 Years Experience
Kings College London School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Whittington Hospital Royal College Of Physicians
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsInstitute For Memory Impairments And Neurological, 1100 GOTTSCHALK MEDICAL Plz, Irvine, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher B Zachary in this video.
Dr. Christopher B Zachary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.