Dr. Christopher M Zietlow Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christopher M Zietlow?

very satisfied patient

This doc is awesome. I listened to him politely and professionaly handle a narcotic drug seeking patient. Our country needs more physicians like him. His bedside manner was professional yet very humorous, like Dr House. He looks you in the eye with his deep blue eyes and accurately diagnoses you yet explains in terms even lay people can understand and appreciate. He reminds me of an attractive Patch Adams. He knows his stuff but for some reason is at shelbyville and not a progressive center of excellence. I would seek him out as my Internist if I need a well trained knowledgeable physician.

Birth Control