Dr. Christopher Zingas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Zingas?

Posted on June 7th, 2016

This doctor is cold and arrogant. During my visit, his behavior was that of confirmation bias. (Confirmation bias refers to a type of selective thinking whereby one tends to notice and to look for what confirms one's beliefs, and to ignore, not look for, or undervalue the relevance of what contradicts one's beliefs).

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Highly recommended. I had an ankle recconstuction surgery done. It's stronger than the other one now.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I respect Dr. Christopher Zingas. He has surgically repaired my left foot and later my right foot. He is friendly and he has a great sense of humor. His office staff is always helpful and informative. I have recommended Dr. Zingas to everyone needing an orthopedic doctor.

Mr.

Posted on November 8th, 2015

This guy is an idiot. He disrespected me and my mother. Never again!

Dr. Zingas is very kind, smart, and thorough!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Zingas was awesome, im new to the area i moved here from New York, had severe pain in my toes on both feet. I was given a complete exam, xrays only to find it was due to my auto immune but he did give me injections in the hopes it might help reduce the inflamation, and help the pain some. It did, some! I will never be pain free but he is very thorough.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Zingas is an excellent physician who has an outstanding "bedside manner." I have seen him for many years due to several ankle surgeries following a major car accident. I have recommended many family, friends and colleagues all of whom have found him to be highly professional, dedicated, excellent and caring physician. I'm in the medical field myself and I am careful about who I see for any type of medical care......Dr. Zingas is one of the best!!.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Zingas is amazing.

Posted on January 10th, 2015

This was one of the most unprofessional offices I ever dealt with. Took weeks to get results of tests. Dr. Was totally disinterested. Got no satisfaction whatsoever. I would not recommend anyone to this doctor.

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Very caring and good bedside manner. Excellent surgeon. Spends time to answer all your questions. Never felt rushed when doctor came into the room. Explains and makes sure you understand your plan of treatment.

Gree

Posted on September 10th, 2013

DO NOT LIKE HIS ATTITUDE JUST WANT TO CUTT NOT A GOOD RESPECT FOR WOMEN OR MINORS. NO COPASSIONLN . JUST DON' t AppreciatIE HIS SERVICE NEVER TO SEE HIM AGAIN IS GOOD ENOUGH. TO ME NO THANK JUST AWAST E

He fixes other doctors' mistakes

Posted on June 27th, 2013

To those who say Dr. Z. has no bedside manner, you're right. But I'd already had lots of laughs with two other foot docs who screwed up operations on two different occasions. Dr. Z fixed both errors. I always bring something to read when I visit him. After all, if it was me who'd broken something, I'd rather he keep people waiting and take care of my emergency. Go to your appointment prepared. You need to be concise because he is a man on the move.

Lifesaver

Posted on May 21st, 2013

When I read the reviews complaining about Dr Zingas I have to laugh. I had problems walking for a year and a different foot "specialist" kept telling me there was nothing surgically wrong. 1 visit with Dr Zingas and right away on my MRI he saw that my ligaments were so damaged they needed to be replaced, and cartilage was pretty damaged. 4 months later he did my other foot as well noting that the ligaments were damaged, and trusting me when I asked him to be prepared for cartilage replacement as well. I would recommend him to everyone. P.S. you're at a specialists office who is in high demand. Of course you're going to have to wait!