Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christos Anayiotos MD
Dr. Christos Anayiotos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Long Branch, NJ, with another office in Long Branch, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Anayiotos is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Riverview Medical Center and Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Christos Anayiotos has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Christos Anayiotos has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Christos Anayiotos has the following 5 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Dr. Christos Anayiotos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christos Anayiotos - Posted on June 24th, 2017
Dedicated Doctor who diagnosis is exceptional. He was the only doctor out of many specialists who helped my child. He is direct, professional and truthful, a rare man in the new world of today.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christos Anayiotos - Posted on August 20th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christos Anayiotos - Posted on October 2nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christos Anayiotos - Posted on July 13th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christos Anayiotos - Posted on June 22nd, 2012
Dr. Anayiotos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monmouth Medical Center
Riverview Medical Center
Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
47 Years Experience
University Of Athens
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Christos Anayiotos Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christos Anayiotos's office for more information.
107 Monmouth Rd West Long Branch, NJ : (732) 935-1850
300 2nd Ave Long Branch, NJ : (732) 923-7700
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christos Anayiotos, MD - Neurology in West Long Branch, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Christos Anayiotos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Long Branch, NJ.