Dr. Christos Mastroyannis Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christos Mastroyannis?

Knowledgable about his area of practice

I have been a patient of Dr. Mastroyannis for over 20 years. He is a very attentive doctor. He personally followed through on all test and/or proceedure I have ever had to go through. Thank God for him!!

Excellent Physician but could use a lesson or two in bedside manner!

My husbadn and I were treated for infertility and IVF by Dr. Mastroyannis in 2007, and really appreciated his professionalism and ability to diagnose and reccomend the best course of action. However his bedside manner was lacking, thankfully the nurses and staff at the clinic my husband and I used more than made up for this. Overall I cannot complain given that my husband and I are axiously awaiting the birth of our first child and we have Dr. Mastroyannis to thank for that!