- Sisters Of Saint Mary Saint Clare Health Center
- SSM Saint Mary's Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chris N Papageorgiou has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chris N Papageorgiou has the following 18 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Chris N Papageorgiou Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Chris N Papageorgiou
Dr. Papageorgiou graduated from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 1994. Dr. Papageorgiou works in Richmond Heights, MO and specializes in Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Papageorgiou is affiliated with Sisters Of Saint Mary Saint Clare Health Center and SSM Saint Mary's Hospital.