Dr. Christy L Dibble Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christy L Dibble?

An Exceptionally Well Run Office

Having a colonoscopy is never fun, but this is the only place to do it. Never have I felt so well cared for as I did in Dr. Dibble's office. Her staff was efficient, warm and helpful and created relationship with me while they were caring for me. They indicated that they would call for follow up on Monday and I received their call at 9AM. I will definitely go back to Dr. Dibble's office for my next colonoscopy.

Dr. Dibble usually had her nurse practioner see me, did NOT accurately diagnose me, did not listen to me or allow me ask questions. She was condensending, arrogant, and dismissive. Thank goodness I found another GI dr who was able to identify what Dr. Dibble missed. It would have developed into stomach cancer had I listened to her. Do NOT go to this Dr. I called insurance co. to report her and when they heard my history, were appalled. Unfortunately, a year had lapsed for it to be pursued. She is not a top doc.

Had my colonoscopy yesterday. Dr. Dibble and her team are the best.!!!!!

Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous!!!

Dr. Dibble and her entire staff were amazing, caring, professional, and respectful. I was nervous about the procedure but my fears were soon put to rest with this wonderful all women staff!!! My experience was incredible and enjoyalbe. I was in and out, treated kindly with respect. I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor! We talked Prior to the procedure, we talked after the procedure, and I even received a phone call over the weekend asking me how I was doing... I will go back for my next one in 6 years and I will recommend her to everyone I know!! Great job and keep up the great work!

Dingy waiting room, consistently late, minimum staff courtesy.

Never go to her

She doesn't know what she is doing. She stretched my esophagus( which I didn't need) to the point I had to have surgery to repair.