Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christy A Takemoto
Dr. Christy A Takemoto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kahului, HI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Christy A Takemoto has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Christy A Takemoto has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Christy A Takemoto is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 10
I suppose if you are pregnant you probably get the attention of this doctor and staff -- BUT for semi-serious to serious problems involving middle or old age -- look elsewhere. Doctor's now are - apparently - performing "hands-off" medical procedures. I mean talk, talk, talk, talk but no touch and no follow-up exam to problems, hence - three days after the 4 minute "follow-up" everything is a bad as it ever was. What a waste of time. But hey - I bet this doctor got into medicine for the babies and if you aren't having one or don't want one - forgettaboutit.
15 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christy A Takemoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMAUI LANI PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS, 165 Maa St, Kahului, HI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christy A Takemoto, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Kahului, HI, in this video.
Dr. Christy A Takemoto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kahului, HI.