Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christy A Takemoto has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christy A Takemoto has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Christy A Takemoto has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christy A Takemoto is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I suppose if you are pregnant you probably get the attention of this doctor and staff -- BUT for semi-serious to serious problems involving middle or old age -- look elsewhere. Doctor's now are - apparently - performing "hands-off" medical procedures. I mean talk, talk, talk, talk but no touch and no follow-up exam to problems, hence - three days after the 4 minute "follow-up" everything is a bad as it ever was. What a waste of time. But hey - I bet this doctor got into medicine for the babies and if you aren't having one or don't want one - forgettaboutit.
Dr. Takemoto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christy A Takemoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaui Lani Physicians And Surgeons, 165 Maa St, Kahului, HI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christy A Takemoto in this video.
Dr. Christy A Takemoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kahului, HI.