Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christy L Nebesio
Dr. Christy L Nebesio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Kokomo, IN. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Nebesio is affiliated with Community Howard Regional-Main Campus, St Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana and Community Hospital East. She speaks English.
Dr. Christy L Nebesio has 2 locations
8103 Clearvista Pkwy Ste 220
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Book Online Now
Dr. Christy L Nebesio has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Christy L Nebesio has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Christy L Nebesio is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Nebesio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Christy L Nebesio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Christy L Nebesio
Chris (Christy) L. Nebesio, M.D., joined Dawes Fretzin Dermatology Group in January, 2007. She grew up in North Carolina and received her undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC in 1997. She received her M.D. from Indiana University School of Medicine in 2001, and subsequently completed her dermatology residency with board certification at Indiana University School of Medicine. She comes to us from private practice in Columbus, IN.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christy L Nebesio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.