Dr. Christy T Oswalt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christy T Oswalt?

It is a joy to go see Dr.Oswalt.She is a wonderful Doctor and a great person.

Very helpful in helping me understand what my problem was and what treatment was needed. Very caring person.

Excellent Dr.

Excellent Dr.

Very slow

The wait time is not good .Thee receptionist is not polite. I will not be back disgusted

Dr. Oswalt is wonderful. If there was a score that was higher than excellent,I would give it to her. Her staff is great too.

Dr Oswalt is awesome

Haven't even seen her yet...receptionists act like they don't want any new business

I have seen good reviews about Dr. Oswalt, so I have called a few times about trying to get in to see her. But when I call to get information about becoming a patient, the receptionists who answer the phone act like they don't want my business! I have insurance and meet their qualifications, but they act like they just don't care whether they get patients or not. When people need medical attention and have the financial means to get it, there shouldn't be rude people on the other end of the phone giving potential patients grief. We are already in some way not feeling well and don't need that! She is probably losing business. If I call one more time and get the same hassle, she won't get mine.

This is the rudest office I have ever been to. I was left in a room while everyone went to lunch. The front office lights were off and the front door was locked. I came out of room and encountered an older lady in scrubs and told her I needed to get back to work. And then I realized I was not going to be seen until staff came back. I wasted my lunch hour at that office. And then to top it off I got a dismissal letter the next day! Not that I was going back anyway. It was there mistake not mine. Glad I got dismissed before I got misdiagnosed.

smart, thorough and patience decribes this doctor

you could search the universe but you will not find a better endo then her and a wonderful staff

Great Doctor

Dr. Oswalt is very thorough. She takes whatever time she needs with each patient and as a patient gets better, she reduces medication. I really appreciate that. She and her staff are very nice and courteous.

I liked her!

Prompt, courteous, thorough, professional and friendly. Ranks with the best doctors I've ever seen.

Dr. Christy T Oswalt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.