Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christy L Stevens has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christy L Stevens has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 44
I could not recommend Dr. Stevens highly enough. She has been my doctor for 5 years and I am so thankful I was referred to her. She saw me through surgery and a risky pregnancy and delivered my precious son. I cannot imagine going through that with a doctor who wasn't as caring, upbeat, and optimistic.
I saw this doctor a few years ago when I was pregnant with my last child. The waiting room time was long, and I didn't care much for her bedside manner. She seemed somewhat rushed, and as another poster stated, didn't explain everything well. I actually switched to a different OB/GYN and had my child at another hospital. The receptionist at her office was also very rude to me when I told her I was switching OB/GYNS...
Dr. Stevens is a wonderful, caring doctor who I would highly recommend as an ob/gyn. She is very friendly and always takes the time to answer any questions I have.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
16 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christy L Stevens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Specialists, 135 W Ravine Rd Ste 1-A, Kingsport, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christy L Stevens in this video.
Dr. Christy L Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.