Dr. Chrystal Singleton Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Chrystal Singleton?

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr Singleton delivers babies! I know a lot of OB MD's she is by far the best! The long wait times are worth knowing that I have the best doc in the area!

Posted on August 5th, 2016

She definitely knows her stuff. She's very attentive while you're in labor. She cares about your birthing plan and we love her sense of humor

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Singleton took very good care of my mom during her pregnancy but when it was time to give birth she was very rude & mistreated my mom left her not able to work for a few days .

Needs to care more

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

I am writing this review completely honest. The doctor knows what she is doing and is very smart. However, her bedside manner is horrible. She was hours late to the delivery and my girlfriend had to wait hours to get epidural and water broken while in intense labor. Screaming and crying for hours. Dr Singleton was busy at a New Years eve party and kept saying she would be to the hospital shortly but it took hours for her to get there. When she finally arrived she came in the room with an attitude and was very rude and short with myself and girlfriend. Dr Singleton knew that it was wrong of her to be at a party and be hours late but no apology was given. She has a very negative reputation at the hanford hospital according to the nurses. Once again, this doctor is very smart and knows what she is doing but she is extremely selfish and will put her plans over taking good care of her patients. I would never recommend her to anyone because she clearly is a doctor for the money only and her patients care is not important to her. Waiting time at her office is a minimum of 2 hours and she will see you for about 5 to 10 minutes. She also had pregnant women watch DVDs and sometimes they will be in Spanish even if you don't speak Spanish. Stay away from this doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I am young and i was exposed to a venereal disease. When i saw the dr. i gave her the facts about my situation, and she was very judgmental and treated me poorly. Like i wasnt even worth it the trouble. She made me feel very small and unimportant. She does not have good bedside manner.

Spend more time watching videos than actual Dr treatment

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Sitting in the waiting room for 20 mins and then sitting in a room along watching videos for over an hour is not fun. Last visit I was left alone watching videos for over 2 hours!! And then when I was finally seen Dr only spends less than 5 mins with me.

care more

Posted on January 15th, 2015

For someone who specializes in pregnancies it can be somewhat chance to go here especially if it your first one she doesn't share anything wth u about anything u r watching video after video an off ur luck two hours later you see her for five min an your out she needs to be involved more wth patients more like your a human carrying another human in stead of a dollar sign she's a good doctor but she needs to talk more to her patients an let them know more about their pregnancies not jus come in for a min or two an disappear more caring .

Grab some popcorn...

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Took nearly a month to get a new patient appointment which is normal for good clinics. However, upon walking up to the suite, I noticed it was packed with women and children and not enough seating. After showing up over 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork, I ended up having to sit there for over an hour. During my visit, I took a stroll to the restroom to find a wet floor, paper towels scattered all over the floor, and a trash can overflowing with paper towels. What was even more disgusting was the fact that there was no soap in the dispenser. No, someone decided to fill the thing up with water so what you got was 10% soap and 90% water. I had to bring this to the attention of the staff who wouldn't look at me when I explained there wasn't any soap. The attitude I got was that I was bothering them. Anywho, after doing my business, I sat back out in the waiting room for another half-an-hour. I waited for nearly an hour and a half for my appointment. I got so sick of waiting in the hot cramped confinements of that place that I finally asked when in world I would be seen. "It will be just a few minutes and they will call you back". I rushed back to my precious seat and waited some more. After thinking over some things, I came to the conclusion that this place didn't deserve my business. For one, when I called earlier that day, I had some questions about my visit. I was met with attitude, rudeness, and hostility. As someone who has been in the customer service industry for many years and in the medical field, I was shocked that this is how new patients are talked to. Furthermore, the last thing I want to see in a place that handles my medical care is a dirty waiting room and dirty bathroom. How do I know the instruments are even properly sterilized? How do I know the table I will lay on is properly sanitized? After the attitude I got for complaining about the soap, it made me think that these people probably are lax on some other things. In the end, I decided to walk out. I was done waiting. So in short, I got to waste MY day and time for nothing. I can't even rate the doctor since I never met her. But after the comments I have read, probably was a good thing I didn't.

not happy

Posted on September 24th, 2013

It was my first pregnancy and I didn't have a OB-GYN everyone that I had talk to said she was a great doctor. For my first visit I went from the front waiting room to the back waiting room to watch video's for 2 hrs what was worse is it had nothing to do with my pregnancy it was videos on women further along then myself. Once the doctor finally called me into the exam room the visit was okay nothing i would rave about. I over looked the first visit issue since being a new patient i figure that is what you get with the first visit. Well i was wrong that is what i got with every visit. Going from front waiting office to back waiting office to watch video on 3rd trimester pregnancy and how to punish a toddler i mean really i was still in my 1st trimester to exam room. To make thing worse by the 3rd visit she was recommending a D & C because there was no change with the baby at this point i was in tear and a mess. The finely cherry on the hole experience was going to the emergency room and have a doctor there tell me more information about what was going on with my pregnancy then my own doctor when she asked who my OB-GYN was she said she has terrible bed side manners and sorry i had picked her.

Posted on June 24th, 2013

I like the atmosphere here with Dr Singleton...the staff is very kind and courteous it makes you feel very comfortable. I only wait at most is 15 min but usually 5 min is the waiting time. The Dr spends time getting to know you and expaining as she diagnoses which I really like. They also check up with you too see how you are doing. I recommend her to any woman who is looking for a Dr and staff that make you feel like your Family. You will not be disappointed. =)

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Horrible, horrible. This doctor is bias! She assumed I was a Medical patient because of my ethnicity (hispanic). I proudly have private insurance and had asked about getting an ultrasound, she charged me upfront and had it done there...no printout of the ultrasound!!!! On the second appt. I placed my insurance card in the counter, she's like oh didn't know you know yow have private insurance. I was like, excuse ME, I've always had private insurance. She is so unprofessional, makes jokes about women who give birth and that "their breath's smell" Ugh, don't bother having her deliver your baby!!!!

Please don't use her!!!

Posted on February 1st, 2011

I was told she was an excelent Dr. that delivered all her babies but just didn't have the best bedside manners. I was ok with that but wanted a good Dr. After our first visit where I had been having spotting & cramping she did an ultrasound to check things out. When I asked if everything was ok, she responded with " Dead things don't move" meaning that since my baby was moving that he was ok. I was shocked but she was supposed to be great so I just overlooked it.There were lil' nagging things at the next few visits but I just put them aside.Then at my last one ( 5 mo. pregnant) I asked her her thoughts on the Bradley Method, to which she responded"What's that?" Then she proceded to tell me that all those childbirth classes & breathing techniques were a bunch of "hooplah that don't work". That I could try to go to my "happy place" but everyone that she sees needs pain meds & you use them since that's what modern medicine is there for. She also informed me that I would almost for sure be induced since she likes to pick the hospitol staff on duty since she knows who's the best. I was blown away. I sat there shocked & almost in tears. I had discussed trying to have my baby naturaly with her before & she didn't seem to have a problem. But here she was telling me that all 1st. time births are 18-20 hrs. long & that you will be induced & have to have pain meds. Sadly, I am not making any of this up. So I am searching for a new Dr. & am scared of what's out there. I don't see how she actualy has any patients left!I hope this helps anyone who might be looking into using her.