- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Southwest
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chuck-Kwan K Lee MD
Dr. Chuck-Kwan K Lee, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA. They have 54 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics.
Dr. Chuck-Kwan K Lee has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chuck-Kwan K Lee has the following 9 expertise
- Birth Control
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Eating Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
54 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Chuck-Kwan K Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Chuck-Kwan K Lee
Dr. Lee graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1966. Dr. Lee works in Bakersfield, CA and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, Monterey Park Hospital and Mercy Hospital Southwest.