Dr. Chukwudi E Ogbolu Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chukwudi E Ogbolu?

Awesome Doctor

Very knowledgable and persistent about making sure you are in the best of health. I could not ask for a better doctor. The only problem I have know is making sure I do what he advises. Would recommend him without reservation

The worst doctor ever.

Horrible ego maniac

Don't let this man treat anyone you love. He may be a knowledgeable doctor but has absolutely no interpersonal skills. Everytime we asked him a question he would become defensive and angry as if we had not right to question him. Tells my family that my sister has a rare brain disease with no treatment options, they've done all they can do why dont you find another doctor. Expects no questions and as I said becomes angered when questioned. Continued to argue you with us about the fact that they did all the right testing. We never questioned that part, but when it came time to move her no one seemed concerned enough to get it done. Only after involving patient relations, the VP and the chief of something did we get results. And Dr. Ogbulo actually had the nerve to tell us that we shouldn't have done that. Complete idiot. For the sake of your loved ones do not let this man near them at Pocono Medical Center.