Dr. Chukwudi Uchegbu Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Chukwudi Uchegbu?

Quality care by Dr. Uchegbu

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr. Uchegbu is a superior internal medicine specialist and knows his pharmaceutical prescribing. I cannot praise him enough for his knowledge and his affable manner. He's more prompt to refill prscriptions and see you by appointment than almost any physician in Alpharetta.

Long wait and unorganized

Posted on September 8th, 2013

Dr Uchegbu is not a bad doctor but he was a little unorganized as well as his staff. I had an appointment a couple times where I made an appointment and he left the office when it was time for me to be seen. He also took a long time with sending my referrals to other doctors. I happened to peek into his lab and I saw some things that were out dated and one time there was another patient who needed a pregnancy test And he didn't have any. He also does a horrible job with making sure your insurance company is billed correctly. I have had services or claims be denied and because he entered information I. Incorrectly and also made me pay out of pocket for more then I was supposed to. Overall he need s to get staff that is more experienced and an office manager or someone that can get his office in tact!!

good doctot

Posted on July 26th, 2011

This is the best doctor I've met in all my years of moving

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

I'm originally from Florida and I've moved several times during my lifetime, & so i've had to change doctors all the time. He's the first doctor with whom i feel like my ailments are being properly diagnosed and cared for. He has an accent but if that determines how you pick a doctor you are really missing out, he's the smartest doctor from a very long list that i know. He won't take chances with your health and really look into your problems, not just give you pills.

Posted on October 11th, 2017