Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chukwuma K Onyeije
Dr. Chukwuma K Onyeije, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Onyeije is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center, Southern Regional Medical Center and Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Onyeije has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Chukwuma K Onyeije has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Onyeije is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Chukwuma K Onyeije accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Perinatal Associates, 550 Peachtree St NE Ste 1275, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chukwuma K Onyeije in this video.
Dr. Chukwuma K Onyeije is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.