Dr. Chukwunomnso N Dennar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chukwunomnso N Dennar?

Retired Executive Administrative Assistant

Dr. Dennar was a wonderful doctor for me, he listened to my complaints and fears. He helped me through a very painful time.

1st Class Physician

At first I didn't like Dr. Dennar, but that's generally the way I treat all new physicians I come in contact with. They have to earn my trust and respect. If I would have been in Dr. Dennar's shoes I would have not dealt with me, because that's how rude a patient I was. But he persisted, and won me over. He is a wonderful physician, extremely attentive to the needs of his patients. He's usually late, but that's because he does not rush through a visit with his patients - and because of that (even though I hate waiting on a doctor) I respect him all the more. He is determined to provide the best care possible for his patient, and for that I am grateful. But what I love about him most is that HE KNEW ME, before he opened my chart he remembered my last visit with him, who does that?? And for that I dub him first class physician.

Retired Executive Administrative Assistant

He is very attentive to patients, he listens well and always complete medical notations. Very good Doctor.