Dr. Chun-Kee Tse Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Chun-Kee Tse?

Experience With Dr. Tse

Posted on November 9th, 2009

After a surprising discovery of a brain tumor and being transported to Redwood City Kaiser I was introduced to Dr Tse, who would be my brain surgeon to remove a large mass in my head. Dr. Tse made a point of visiting me every day before and after my surgery to check in on how I was doing, along with my family. He answered every silly question I could come up with, and even asked how I wanted my head shaved (I opted he shave the minimal, I didn't feel like being Britany Spears for halloween) He had a wonderful bedside manner, and in no way did I feel like 'just another patient'. The day of my actual surgery he came in in the morning to see how I was doing- I could not have anything to calm the nerves of going into surgery- and I will never forget being wheeled into the operation room and chatting with one of his surgical nurses, and him coming in with a brightly colored (I think it was flames) doo-rag thing on and reassuring me once more that I would be in excellent hands. It sounds crazy, but I was put totally at ease through the whole experience! Dr. Tse is truly a gifted surgeon and person in general, and I feel very lucky that my head was in his careful hands for my surgery.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.