Dr. Chun Hong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chun Hong?

Strictly about the money

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I can better diagnosis myself thru the internet..Not proactive at all..worst internist in No. Va.

Can no longer trust

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Went in to see Dr. Hong as have done previously in the 13 years he has been my doctor. I was told that because I wasn't a member of his MDVIP private pay membership, which costs $1600 per year on top of insurance copayment and dr bills, that he could not see me. I invested 13 years to build up trust with a doctor and now he kicks me to the curb. I was deeply saddened. It is quite obvious that Dr. Hong no longer cares about me as a patient but is after the $$$$. Sad. Trust is gone

Dr Chun Hong

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr Hong has been exceptional. He takes the time to fully understand the problem and asks the right questions to identify the appropriate treatment. He is very caring and understanding.

Dr. Hong is great, but front desk...

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I joined the MDVIP service and was very happy with Dr. Hong. However, the girl up front is awful. She is always rude to me, I've seen her be rude to others, and I have heard her multiple times talking about other patients. It is a really concerning. I heard her speaking about me to the nurse and I was mortified. That is why I decided not to join the program again.

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Dr. Hong is a wonderful doctor. He is easy going and thorough and has a wonderful manner with patients.

best doctor in this region

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

He is the best doctor I can find in this region! He always spend time with me. Very patient, polite and thorough. All diagnosis and treatment are accurate. He is a great health adviser too. He has been my primary doctor for 6 years! I moved to Maryland but I always go back to visit him because I cannot find similar high quality doctor in Maryland.

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Excellent doctor who cares about the inidividual patient. Knowledgabke and friendly he takes the time to talk with and know his patients. When needed, he refers to specialist to get the care necessary .

wonderful doctor!

Posted on January 21st, 2013

kind and gentle manner, accurate diagnosis. Listens well.

A Man for All Seasons

Posted on June 28th, 2012

We are completely comfortable with placing our health in Dr. Hong's hands. His ability to diagnosis a broad spectrum of problems is unrivaled in our experience. While he is up to date in all aspects of medical science he has one quality that we find rare in the medical profession: common sense. He is a well rounded individual, caring and easy to talk to. He takes as much time as required and his advice is inevitably, in our experience, always sound.

The Best Internist

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

Dr. Hong is by far the best internist that I have ever been too. I cannot recommend him more highly.

Life Saver

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Dr. Hong has saved my life on numerous occasions: changing meds, time for meds, diagnosing accurately each time. He is superb!

Very caring doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Dr. Hong is the best doctor I've ever seen. I can always get an appointment, usually the same day or the next. He takes his time to explain everything.