Dr. Chun K Yip Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Chun K Yip?

Dr. Yip is one of the best physicians I have seen. He's understands pulmonary medicine, and diagnosed and treated my complicated problem after several other reputable pulmonologists were not able to help me. He cares, he listens, he gives as much time as needed. It's well worth waiting to see him!

my PCP for over 20 yrs

Dr Yip is very busy, but I've always been able to get an appt. within a reasonable time. He's pleasant, spends time with you and listens. I've never had any serious problems (just hypertension and elevated cholesterol and liver readings, diabetes) but when I had specific problems he had a network of top Columbia specialists that he referred me too. He will always return your calls even late at night after all of his hospital work, and he answers questions directly over the phone. The only negative is because he is so busy and sometimes tied up at the hospital, I've waited up to 3 hours in his office.

Dr. Chun K Yip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.