Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chung-Wei W Hsu
Dr. Chung-Wei W Hsu, DO is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hsu is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chung-Wei W Hsu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
I took my son to this office and I was very pleased with everything from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out. The girls that work in the front/back are very professional, polite, well mannered and patient. They kept my son happy and laughing while in the room prepping for shots. Dr. Hsu came in and listened to my concerns and had great bed side manners. I will defiantly recommend Dr. Hsu anytime. And I will surly keep going to his McKinney Location.
Moved here from NY. Saw reviews on Yelp and chose Dr. Hsu. My wife felt very uncomfortable with him during her physical. She then talked to a friend, who also had a bad experience with him. Since she made the appointment for me, I figure I would still go. Oh boy, he sounded more like a salesman than a physician. I am in great physical condition and not taking any medication. He made it lengthy by try to ask about my wife (a violation of HIPPA?!) He then hand me his wife's dental business card!!!
Dr. Hsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Chung-Wei W Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chung-Wei W Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.