Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chung Ha
Dr. Chung Ha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ha is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens, Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Chung Ha has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
He is my life saver. He diagonosed my colon cancer through a regular check-ups and colonosocpy. He then removed a very, very small polyps from a colonoscopy at my 4th year of cancer free. He is the only doctor who makes me not feel scared when it come to draw bood and get a shot. He is always so patient and knowledgeable to explain the medical situtaiton and give advice for the health issues. He is the BEST doctor in town!!!
Dr. Ha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Western Queens Comm Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
22 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1991
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Chung Ha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSalem Medical Office PC, 15615 35th Ave, Flushing, NY
Dr. Chung Ha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.