Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chung T Tran
Dr. Chung T Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. Her specialties include General Practice. She speaks English.
Dr. Chung T Tran has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Chung T Tran has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Chung T Tran has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I would not recommend this physician for any more than simple, routine care: colds, flu, shots, routine testing. At first, Dr. Tran seemed caring and on target. We looked at some obvious things, such as diabetes, routine testing such as mammogram and PAP smear. As we got more into what was going on with me on a persistent, ongoing basis, she seemed to become less willing to assist. Although she acted as my primary care physician for VMC and all she had to do was refer me, she just told me my problems were too complex for her and the VMC network should take care of me. When I brought in some materials for her to read about a previously diagnosed condition elsewhere, she told me she was the Doctor, not me. Totally unwilling to have a conversation about my history or concerns. I must say her accuracy in diagnosing an obvious problem was good. But anything beyond that, very poor.
Dr. Chung T Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
Locations & DirectionsGardner Health Center, 195 E Virginia St, San Jose, CA
Dr. Chung T Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.